WHAT ARE T LEVELS?
T Levels are a new two-year qualification designed to give 16 to 19 year-olds the practical skills employers look for. The ‘T’ stands for ‘technical’, making them an exciting alternative to vocational courses and apprenticeships.
WHAT T LEVELS CAN I STUDY?
From September 2021, we’ll be offering T Level courses in Education and Childcare and Healthcare Science. One T Level is equivalent to three A levels – giving you an easier way to pair classroom learning with real work experience. T Levels are ideal for anyone who wants to take a different route after GCSEs.
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for a T Level course all you need to do is fill out our online application form and select your T Level choice in the ‘Course Option’ drop down.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Take a different route after GCSEs
- Specialise in your chosen subject
- Focus on one course - one T Level equals three A Levels
- Receive a nationally recognised qualification
- Mix 80% classroom work with 20% work experience
- Get a headstart in your desired industry
- Gain transferable technical skills
- Have real-life experience from industry placements
- Learn what a real career is like as you study
- Put the skills you learn into practice
- Study a course endorsed by more than 200 businesses
- Take a free course - no tuition fees
WHAT ELSE CAN I STUDY?
If a T Level doesn’t sound like the right fit for you, why not take a look at our other
options for school leavers? We offer a wide range of vocational courses and apprenticeships.