Trainee Insurance Clerk at G Moore & Co Ltd
G.Moore and Co are insurance brokers located between Keighley & Haworth. Established in 1967 G.Moore & Co offer personal, friendly advice for the local community, proven by the amount of customers that renew year after year. G.Moore and Co are looking for a trainee insurance clerk to join their friendly team.
The right candidate will receive full training and support to learn the business processes. They will learn all aspects of the personal lines insurance industry with the potential for focus on areas of interest in the future and will support all aspects of the business to include admin duties, renewal processing, responding to enquiries and producing quotations.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Gathering information from clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile;
• Analysing clients’ insurance needs, such as policy renewals dates;
• Researching insurance companies’ policies to find the most suitable insurance for clients at the best price;
• Renewing or amending existing policies;
• Advising clients whether and when they need to make a claim on their policies;
• Developing relationships with clients and insurance companies;
• Administrative tasks such as dealing with paperwork, correspondence, keeping detailed records;
• Collecting insurance premiums and processing accounts.
• Keeping up with changes in the insurance market and in the clients’ industries;
• Continuous learning.
GCSE grades 4 or above in Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Demonstrate a good attention to detail
- Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills
- Positive outlook
- Professional manner
Framework title: Business and Administration Intermediate Level
Length of Programme: 12 – 15 months
Mode of delivery: Day Release
Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
Functional Skills qualifications:
Level 1 Functional Skill in English
Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
+ Employment Rights and Responsibilities
+ Personal Learning and Thinking Skills