Sales Support & Customer Service Apprentice – The Retail Factory
An important position within this company has arisen, for the opportunity to gain a Level 2 NVQ in Customer Service by working with sales support and customer service. You will be helping the sales team with enquiries, paperwork, order processing, as well as dealing with UK, European, and Far East suppliers. You will also be dealing with clients, staff and suppliers, resolving issues quickly and efficiently. A good telephone manner is essential for this role.
If you are interested in this position then please send a CV or apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
GCSE grades C or above in Maths and English
Acceptance is subject to college initial assessment, and interview.
You will need to be reliable and punctual and have a smart appearance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy and accurate typing skills
- An ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
Skills Required: You should be able demonstrate good communication both verbal and written and be conscientious in the approach to your work and your development. You should be able to work equally as well within team, as on an individual basis and have good IT skills – Excel / Word
- Motivated and forward thinking
- Confident and presentable
- Excellent team player
- Personable, willing and enthusiastic.
Business and Administration Intermediate Level
Mode of delivery: Day Release
Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
Functional Skills qualifications:
– Level 1 Functional Skill in English
– Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
– Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
+ Employment Rights and Responsibilities
+ Personal Learning and Thinking Skills