Sales & Production Office Apprentice
A fantastic opportunity is available for a sales and production office apprentice to join a busy office; to work as part of a team to provide flexible administrative support as required.
Fibreline Ltd has a long and distinguished history. Founded in 1982 the company pioneered the use of carded synthetic fibres in upholstery cushions and has grown to be the largest independently owned upholstery cushion fillings manufacturer in the UK. Today, Fibreline can offer its customers unparalleled quality not only in fibre but also in foam and feather fillings. Trading is from premises close to Keighley town centre and easy walking distance from the train station.
A fantastic opportunity is available to join a busy office; to work as part of a team to provide flexible administrative support as required.
Duties will include:
Working in our sales & production office
Printing worksheets & labels for factory production
Taking customer phone calls and answering queries
Booking in of raw materials onto IT system
General office assistance when & where required.
You should be able demonstrate good communication both verbal and written and be conscientious in the approach to your work and your development. You should be able to work equally as well within team, as on an individual basis and have good IT skills – Excel / Word.
- Motivated and forward thinking
- Confident and presentable
- Excellent team player
- Personable, willing and enthusiastic.
GCSE grades C or above in Maths and English AS levels (or equivalent).
Acceptance is subject to college initial assessment, and interview.
You will need to be reliable and punctual and have a smart appearance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy and accurate typing skills
- An ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
Framework title Business and Administration Intermediate Level
Length of Programme: 12 – 15 months
Mode of delivery: Day Release
Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
Functional Skills qualifications:
– Level 1 Functional Skill in English
– Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
– Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
+ Employment Rights and Responsibilities
+ Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
– Please explain why have you applied for an office apprenticeship in a manufacturing business rather than in a service industry based business?