Take a campus tour
Join us for a guided tour on Tuesday 26 October at 10am and 2pm
Our School Liaison team is delivering campus tours during the October half-term, so why not come and discover how we can help you go near and go far in your future?
Campus tours give you the opportunity to see where you could study and explore our cutting-edge facilities for yourself. They’re also another way to find out more about:
- The benefits of studying at college
- Subject areas you’re interested in
- Vocational courses, A levels and industry partnerships
- Anything else you’d like to know
Our Campus, facilities and subjects
Want to learn more? Read about our facilities and subject areas so you know what to expect on the day.
Our Campus & Facilities
Our facilities seek to replicate the industry environments you would work in, so why not see what your future might hold?
- Industrial Centre of Excellence for engineering
- Real working hair salon
- Beauty salon
- Motor Vehicle Garage
- Plumbing, carpentry, construction, electrical, and fabrication and welding workshops
- Textiles Academy
- Facilities for High Needs Learners, including a designated flat/kitchen space
- Mike Hellawell Gym
- Learning resource library
- Bistro catering kitchen & restaurant
Our Subject Areas & Provision
We offer a wide range of courses such as vocational programmes, apprenticeships, A levels, T Levels and other specialised courses. View our full course list here.
- Vocational courses
- A levels
- T Levels
- Adult & Community courses
- Courses for English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disability)
- Student Life
- Students’ Union
Our mission and values encompass everything we do. All Keighley students join a supportive community that prides itself on offering excellence, ambition and tools for the future.
Our mission and values are:
Excellent teaching and learning that develops world-ready students
A culture where new ideas are embraced and nurtured
Employer partnerships for curriculum development and delivery
An active member of the Keighley & District Community – seeking opportunities to improve lives
Determined to find successful solutions
Being the best we can