Come for a guided tour of our fantastic industry-standard facilities at Keighley College
Our School Liaison team are delivering campus tours during the holidays for anyone interested in seeing our facilities and getting advice about post 16 course options. We offer a wide range of courses including vocational, apprenticeships, A levels, T Levels and Foundation Studies. Our School Liaison team are qualified in giving advice and guidance and can advise on the best course options for your career of choice.
Due to the fact that these take place during half term, the campus will be quieter so this event is also a good option for any students who might be anxious or nervous about coming to a large open event.
There are two different times that you can book on to:
- Tuesday 31 May at 11am
- Tuesday 31 May at 2pm
If you have any questions, or you can’t make this day but would still like a campus tour, please email us and we will arrange a personal tour for you.
Contact – email@example.com
Some of the facilities you can expect to see include:
- Healthcare suite
- Apple Mac suite
- Industrial Centre of Excellence for Engineering
- Digital science laboratory
- Real working Hair Salon
- Beauty Salon
- Motor Vehicle Garage
- Plumbing, construction, electrical, carpentry and joinery and fabrication and welding workshops
- Textiles academy
- Facilities for High Needs Learners, including a replica flat/kitchen space
- Free on-campus gym
- Learning resource library
- Bistro kitchen & restaurant