Post-16 Information Event for Parents and Carers
Tuesday, October 19th 2021 @ 17:00 – 19:30 BST
Did you know Keighley College offers over 70 courses to students aged 16 and over? Discover how we help them go further at our next Post-16 Information Event for Parents and Carers – Tuesday 19 October, 5 – 7:30pm.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Explore our fantastic, industry-standard facilities
- Learn about the support we offer to students
- Find out more about our curriculum areas
- Meet our award-winning Students’ Union and sector-leading apprenticeships team
Of course, we’ll also be covering all available courses – from A levels and T Levels to apprenticeships and practical courses, as well as English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) programmes and options for those with special education needs.
Two presentations will take place during the event and you can book on to the time that best suits you. Please be assured that social distancing measures will be in place and we recommend you wear a face covering in communal areas to keep everyone safe.
5pm: Presentation 1
5:45 – 6:15pm: Tour
6pm: Presentation 2
Stalls will operate throughout the event.
What do I need to bring?
- Your Eventbrite booking confirmation
- Hand sanitiser, bottled water, or anything else that will make you feel comfortable in our space, such as sensory toys and comforts