On-campus January Open Day
Discover how you can take your goals further
We’ve got some exciting news – our Open Event is finally coming back to campus! Taking place between 4pm and 7pm on Tuesday 18th January, this event is your opportunity to switch off the webcam and see what we have to offer in person.
Our Open Event gives you the chance to:
- Explore our wide range of courses and apprenticeships
- Tour our cutting-edge campus and facilities, like our Textile Academy, Mike Hellawell Gym and on-site workshops for manufacturing and engineering
- Get a feel for studying on campus
- Chat to our staff about the courses you’re interested in
- Learn more about progressing to university, further study or employment
- Hear about our entry requirements and how to apply
- Discover everything there is to know about student life in Keighley
What do I need to bring?
- Your Eventbrite booking confirmation
- A mask (these must be worn inside our buildings unless you are exempt)
- Hand sanitiser, or anything else that will make you feel comfortable (bottled water will be available on the day)
- You may also bring a family member, friend or carer to accompany you (one additional person per student)
What if I don’t feel comfortable attending a physical event?
We understand that, whatever your reason, you may not yet feel comfortable coming to an on-campus event. Don’t worry though, as you can still get everything you need online via our Applicant Hub – including helpful FAQs, useful guides to the courses on offer and an insightful campus video.
We have a range of courses and qualifications on offer at the college. You can choose to study:
- One of our many vocational Level 3 courses
- An intermediate, advanced or higher apprenticeship
- A T Level qualification with work experience
- Full-time and part-time courses
- An adult course – a Functional Skills, Access to Higher Education, Essential Skills or Hobby and Leisure course
- A levels – the traditional route to university