Keighley College Staff Careers and Recruitment Day
Start an exciting career at a growing college – and shape the workforce of tomorrow
Tuesday 6 July, 12pm-7pm
Virtual slots are available at: 12pm, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm
This is an exciting opportunity to find out more about joining the dedicated and professional staffing team at a rapidly growing college.
Taking place via a live link to Keighley College between 12pm and 7pm on Tuesday 6 July, this event is a chance to find out about the varied roles that are currently available and register an interest, there and then, for a position.
Our Staff Careers and Recruitment event will also allow guests to:
- Discuss different roles and put questions to the team
- Leave or upload their CVs along with an expression of interest for a particular position
- Tour the college’s cutting-edge campus and facilities
- Take part in 1 to 1 meetings about specific opportunities
- Find out about the college’s teacher training and development courses
- Discover more about local apprenticeships and Kickstart job opportunities, for 16-24 year olds
- Learn how their careers could blossom with one of the area’s largest and most dynamic employers
What Do I Need To Bring?
- Your Eventbrite booking confirmation
- A copy of your up-to-date CV to upload or send in
Our Career Opportunities
We have a diverse range of jobs available at the college including in teaching, learning support, technical, students support, leadership, administration, training and facilities.
Examples of positions currently available include:
- Health and Social Care Teacher
- Student Engagement Officer
- Higher Education Lecturer Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Instruction Technician – Joinery
- Programme Manager – Building Services
- Workshop Apprentice Assessor Coach
- Apprenticeship Youth Worker
- Course Leader – Fabrication and Welding
- Apprenticeship Administration and Customer Service
- Adult Support Mentor