On-campus November Open Day
Take a closer look at exciting education – Wednesday 3 November, 4-7pm
Looking for a taste of life at Keighley? Ready for more freedom and independence as you work towards university or your dream career? Learn how to get all of this and more at our November Open Event, where we’ll be showing you the full Keighley experience, in person, on our campus.
Choosing a college is an important choice and open events are your chance to understand what will be the right fit for you. At Keighley, our open event allows you to:
- Discover our wide range of courses
- Explore our campus and what could be your new home away from home
- Learn about progressing to university, further study or employment
- Tour amazing facilities – like our virtual reality hub, professional training workshops, and student common room
- Hear teachers speak about their chosen subjects
- Speak to staff from different departments – from Admissions to our Students’ Union
- Learn about our industry connections
- Watch demonstrations of industry-standard equipment
Where do I go?
You can find transport guidance and information about getting to us safely here.
Our campus is located at:
What do I need to bring?
Along with your booking confirmation, we ask that you bring the following to our open event in order to ensure everyone’s safety and wellbeing:
- A face covering
- Hand sanitiser and wipes – hand sanitising stations will also be available across campus
- Bottled water or anything else that will make you feel comfortable
What can I study?
Studying at Keighley College allows you to access supportive education that pushes you towards your ultimate goal – whatever that may look like to you. We have courses to suit every interest, learning style and level of experience, including:
- Vocational courses – practical, hands-on courses ranging from Level 2 (GCSE) to Level 3 (A level equivalent) and available at full or part-time study
- A levels – traditional qualifications fusing academic theory with practical learning
- T Levels – equivalent to three A levels, this new qualification helps you build skills for life, through on-the-job learning in a real-life environment
- Apprenticeships – work-based training programmes that teach skills and knowledge based on industry and employer needs
- Adult courses (19+) – upskill, retrain, gain foundational skills or get started in higher education
- Courses at degree level – reach the next level of your specialism with rewarding degrees
- Hobby & leisure – adult courses designed around personal development and wellbeing
What if I don’t feel comfortable attending an open event?
We understand that not everyone feels comfortable coming to an on-campus event. Don’t worry though, as you can still get everything you need online via our Applicant Hub – including helpful FAQs, useful guides to the courses on offer and an insightful campus video.For more information contact 01535 685 006 or email email@example.com.