Secure your spot and find out about life at Keighley College, and how we can help you achieve your goals. Go Near, Go Far!
About this event
Taking place between 4pm and 7pm on Wednesday 7 December, this event is your opportunity to see what we have to offer in person.
Our Open Event gives you the chance to:
- Explore our wide range of courses and apprenticeships
- Tour our cutting-edge campus and facilities, like our futuristic science labs, state-of-the art hospital ward, Apple Mac suite and on-site workshops for manufacturing and engineering
- Get a feel for studying on campus
- Chat to our staff about the courses you’re interested in
- Learn more about progressing to university, further study or employment
- Hear about our entry requirements and how to apply
- Discover everything there is to know about student life in Keighley
What do I need to bring?
- Your Eventbrite booking confirmation
- You may also bring a family member, friend or carer to accompany you.
What if I don’t feel comfortable attending a physical event?
We understand that, whatever your reason, you may not yet feel comfortable coming to an on-campus event. Don’t worry though, as you can still get everything you need online via our Applicant Hub – including helpful FAQs, useful guides to the courses on offer and an insightful campus video.
We have a range of courses and qualifications on offer at the college. You can choose to study:
- One of our many vocational Level 3 courses
- An intermediate, advanced or higher apprenticeship
- A T Level qualification with work experience
- Full-time and part-time courses
- An adult course – a Functional Skills, Access to Higher Education, Essential Skills or Hobby and Leisure course
- A levels – the traditional route to university
- Higher Education at Keighley College