Customer Service Apprentice at DB Orthodontics
We require a hard working customer service apprentice to work in our general office in the sales department.
As one of our Sales Assistants you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best advice and service we can deliver by putting them at the heart of everything we do. You will be highly motivated, approachable and able to demonstrate the necessary skills for building rapport with customers.
The role will include:
– Customer / Client Service telephony and follow-ups
– Support the External Sales Executives with customer visits/campaigns
– Processing customer quotations, orders, invoices, credits and payments
– Use of Sage 200 Business Software, and associated applications
– Attend conferences/shows and meetings
– Overall sales duties
Grades A*-C (or equivalent) in Maths and English would be beneficial. Good ICT skills.
• An excellent team player
• An effective communicator
• Ability to plan and work to deadlines under pressure
• Motivated and forward thinking
• Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
• Personable, willing and enthusiastic
- Smart appearance
Full time employment for the right candidate.
Things to consider
We are looking to recruit for this position ASAP so may close the vacancy earlier than the advertised closing date should we find the right candidate.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Training to be provided
The aim of this apprenticeship framework is to provide employers in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors with a workforce that has high levels of customer service skills.
By developing the knowledge and competencies required, customer service apprentices will be able to contribute to improved customer service delivery and increased customer satisfaction in the public and not-for profit sectors and attract new customers, improve customer loyalty and remain competitive and profitable in the private sector
Framework Title: Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service
Length of Programme: 12 – 15 months
Mode of delivery: Day Release at Keighley College
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 2 BTEC Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in maths
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
To apply, please email your up to date CV to email@example.com