Counselling – CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Counselling – PART TIME
Course Code: 74268-01
If undertaking the Level 2 course has developed your interest in becoming a counsellor, this is the next step for you. After completing the Level 3 qualification, you will be able to register with a counselling organisation and start to gain practical experience.
Please note that this qualification is only open to students aged 19 and over.
|Cost||£2,225.00 (Advanced Learner Loan can be applied for) Fees may be subject to change|
|When 09/09/2019||Duration1 Year|
|LevelLevel 3||Attendancepart time|
This qualification is made up of credit rated units developed in association with Skills for Health, the Sector Skills Council for the Health and Social Care Sector. It develops a repertoire of interpersonal skills and counselling skills, promotes personal growth and provides essential industry knowledge to help learners make informed career decisions.
Learners will complete this qualification with a concrete understanding of the following:
- How to identify, practice and develop a range of interpersonal and counselling skills.
- The main theoretical approaches to counselling.
- Diversity and the meaning of discrimination.
- Ethical frameworks, including the importance of setting and ethical referrals,
- How to reflect on personal development and identify areas for future development.
The following five units must be completed to enable you to progress to Level 4:
- Counselling skills and diversity
- Working ethically with counselling skills
- Developing counselling skills
- Theoretical approaches in the use of counselling skills
- Counselling skills and personal development
This course offers the opportunity to develop your counselling skills and your knowledge of various theoretical approaches, whilst also allowing you to work on your self-awareness and personal development.
Classrooms at Keighley College.
Upon completion of this qualification, you may wish to progress onto a Level 4 Diploma in Counselling with another provider.