How to Apply
01. Search for a full time course online or in our prospectus.
02. Apply for the course of your choice by completing our online application via the college website. If applying for a part time course between now and June 2019, please email email@example.com
03. Interview with tutors from your chosen course. We offer a date and time to suit you!
04. A place at the college will be offered following your interview or you will be referred to a more appropriate course.
05. Events & activities You will be invited to take part in a range of college and subject specific events and activities within the college.
06. Enrolment An invitation and enrolment pack will be sent out at the beginning of August giving you all the information you need to enrol.
Once we have received your application, we will contact you via email to arrange your interview. In the current situation regarding Covid-19, we will be conducting virtual interviews with one of our expert members of staff.
Offers are made after the virtual interview and are usually conditional based on your GCSE results. If you have any questions during the process, we’re here to help – you can ask us anything. To contact the admissions team call 01535 685000, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat feature.
Not sure which course?
If you’re not sure which course is for you, take a look at our prospectus here, or contact email@example.com to organise a careers appointment. You can also find out more about our courses at our next open day webinar here.