Business Administrator at Kiravans
Based in Keighley in West Yorkshire, Kiravans is an ecommerce business specialising in sourcing and retailing decent kit for your campervan conversion; providing a fast and effective service with a mission to simplify and reduce the cost of building a campervan.
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join us at our office here in Keighley. These are exciting times at Kiravans as our business is continuously growing faster and our team is rapidly expanding.
This role will play an important support role within the business, essentially handling day to day tasks within the office and helping to ensure that the business runs smoothly. It will include a variety of administrative tasks, offering the candidate a chance to learn the workings of an office environment in many different areas.
The role will develop over time, commencing with general admin tasks. As the successful candidate develops, the tasks will become more involved with a view to the candidate moving into a permanent administrative support role within the company.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Inputting purchase orders onto the company systems
- Arranging delivery of stock to the company warehouse
- Update and maintain all supplier files
- Inputting purchase invoices into Xero
- Reconciling end of month supplier statements
The candidate will be given ‘in office’ time to complete their college assignments and opportunities will be given to complete additional training.
- GCSE maths & English – Level 4 (Grade C) or above*
- A good level of IT literacy
- A second language, German or French or a qualification in business studies would be advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with high standards of English, spelling and grammar
- Good level of numeracy skills
- Proficient with the keyboard and good basic IT skills
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a small team
- Ability to filter information and prioritise tasks
- Experience using a MAC and G Suite products such as email and calendar.
- Work experience or holiday job within an office environment
You will need to be:
- Well-presented and friendly
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Be reliable and punctual with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Have a pro-active approach to learning and work
- Degree of maturity required
Upon completion there is a very real opportunity of a full-time position. You will quickly become an integral part of our small team and as a business administration specialist, you will be key in delivering our high standard of service.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Length of Programme: 12-15 months
- Mode of delivery: Day Release
Competence and Knowledge qualification:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
Functional Skills qualifications:
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
- + Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- + Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration