Business Admin Apprentice at Ex-pressed Steel Panels
Ex-Pressed Steel Panels specialise in the manufacture of a wide range of discontinued and unobtainable classic car panels produced from the 1950s onward.
A fantastic opportunity is available for the right candidate to join Expressed Steel Panels to work as part of a warm and friendly team to provide administrative support across the business.
To work within a busy office, initially working in all areas of office administration.
Jobs will include:
- answering telephone and taking messages
- dealing with customer queries
- inputting data
GCSE grade A*-C/9-4 in maths and English (or equivalent), plus a good level of IT skills.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent team player
- Good communicator
- Organised, methodical worker
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines
- Motivated and forward thinking
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate
- Personable, willing and enthusiastic
You will need to be:
- Reliable and punctual with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- A pro-active approach to learning and work is essential
- Confident and well presented
Competence and Knowledge qualification:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
Functional Skills qualifications:
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
- + Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- + Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration