Business Admin Apprentice at Clever Energy Boilers
Clever Energy Boilers are part of the Green Deal Factory Limited based in Yorkshire. Their business has in depth experience in the supply and fitting of efficient, energy reducing boilers from leading manufacturers. They have successfully installed over 5,000 boilers in the last eight years across Yorkshire and Lancashire.
They are looking for an enthusiastic business admin apprentice to join their friendly team to provide administrative support across the business.
The duties will include a wide variety of administration tasks including:
- Franking mail
- Answering phones
- Loading invoices
- Typing and sending letters
C or above in Maths and English (Or Level 1 Functional Skills) plus a good level of IT skills.
- Good command of English
- Good telephone manner
- Reliable and punctual with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- A pro-active approach to learning and work is essential
- Degree of maturity required
- Confident and well-presented
Competence and Knowledge qualification:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
Functional Skills qualifications:
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
- + Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- + Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration