Business Admin Apprentice at Produmax
Produmax manufacture precision parts and assemblies for the aerospace industry.
These can range from small batch work to multiple components. Operating to the highest levels of quality, Produmax are experts in machining materials including hardened steel, aircraft grade aluminium alloys and titanium.
Produmax are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join their team and to learn about and support the business functions at their headquarters in Baildon.
The main duties will include:
- Manning the Reception desk, answering the telephone, taking and passing on messages, dealing with visitors
- Booking in appointments, printing quotation packs
- Preparing, updating and maintaining accurate customer records.
- Managing office supplies and ensuring best value when liaising with suppliers
- Preparing invoices and purchase orders to support finance teams
C or equivalent or above in maths and English plus a good level of IT skills.
- Excellent team player
- Good communicator
- Organised, methodical worker
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines
- Motivated and forward thinking
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate
- Personable, willing and enthusiastic
- Reliable and punctual with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- A pro-active approach to learning and work is essential
- Degree of maturity required
- Confident and well-presented
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Length of Programme: 12 months
- Mode of delivery: Day Release
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in maths
- Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration