Business Admin Apprentice at Mortgage Advice Bureau
Mortgage Advice Bureau is a leading mortgage network as well as the most recognised intermediary consumer brand, winning over 70 national awards for the quality of its advice and service during the last five years.
Mortgage Advice Bureau are seeking a Business Administration apprentice to join their warm and friendly team.
The role would involve the following:
- Manning the Reception desk, answering the telephone, taking and passing on messages, dealing with visitors
- Booking in appointments, printing quotation packs
- Preparing, updating and maintaining accurate customer records
- Stationery orders and managing office supplies
- Opening and Distribution of post along with taking of the post to the post office
- Processing of mortgage applications and supporting documentation
- Communication via email with lenders, clients and introducers
- Chasing Lenders and Solicitors on a daily basis for updates
- Building rapport with clients
- C or above in Maths and English (Or Level 1 Functional Skills)
- A good level of IT skills.
- Excellent team player
- Good communicator
- Organised, methodical worker
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines
- Motivated and forward thinking
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate
- Personable, willing and enthusiastic
- Reliable and punctual with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- A pro-active approach to learning and work is essential.
- Degree of maturity required
- Confident and well-presented
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
Length of Programme: 12 months.
Mode of delivery: Day Release.
- Competence and Knowledge qualification:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
- Functional Skills qualifications:
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
- + Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- + Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration