Business Admin Apprentice at Clearly Scrumptious
Clearly Scrumptious was started by two friends back in 2012 on a mission to produce healthy snacks which also tasted amazing. Their first range was aimed at the adult snacking market, and in 2014 a new range aimed at the kids snacking market was launched. They have since sold over 1 million snacks, are sold in over 300 Morrisons stores and are available from the Shetland Islands to Guernsey in the UK and in countries as far away as Dubai. The supply chain is truly global, with products sourced from South America to Asia. Rick and James have big ambitions for Clearly Scrumptious, there are plans to develop further ranges, broaden distribution and become a major player in the healthy snacking market.
They are looking for an ambitious and determined individual to support their growing business. In this apprenticeship, the right candidate will have the opportunity to experience all aspects of the warehouse operations and order management of the business while working in a friendly and supportive team.
The primary responsibility of the role is to manage the day to day orders, samples and checking of production stock for our customers and suppliers.
Initially the focus will be stock quality control where you will be checking both inbound and outgoing goods, you will have the opportunity to shadow the directors of the business, understanding the responsibilities and standards required.
As your skills develop you will start to take a more active role in dealing with our customer orders and shipments to our manufacturing partners.
The objective of the apprenticeship is to develop a range of skills across the warehouse operations, allowing you to support the directors as required.
- Good standard of general education
- GCSE Mathematics C/4 or above
- GCSE English C/4 or above
- Competent maths and English skills
- Computer literate
- Strong appetite for learning and development
- Conscientious and self-motivated
We are keen for the apprentice to become a permanent member of the team. You will have the opportunity to tailor your future role in line with your interests and abilities. This will be in conjunction with additional study if appropriate.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Length of Programme: 12 months
- Mode of delivery: Day Release
Competence and Knowledge qualification:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
Functional Skills qualifications:
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
- + Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- + Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration