Apprenticeships give you the opportunity to gain skilled employment and earn while you learn. Many apprenticeships offer opportunities to progress to higher levels, both in terms of the job role and also gaining qualifications. Many managing directors started as apprentices. Here are seven reasons why you should study an apprenticeship.
- Earn while you learn.
- Develop sector-specific skills
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
- Increased future earning potential.
- Learn at a pace suited to you with mentor support.
- Paid holidays.
- No student debt.
If you’re an employer and would like to hire an apprentice, please contact us and our specialist team will be able to assist you every step of the way.
We have a wide and varied range of apprenticeship options, covering all industry sectors including:
- Clinical Healthcare Support (NHS)
- Customer Service
- Fabrication & Welding
- Facilities Services
- Fashion and Textiles
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Health & Social Care
- Laboratory and Science Technicians
- Retail Skills
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Warehousing & Storage
To search our full list of apprenticeship options please click here
We can also help you find an employer and we hold information sessions where you can register your interest in an apprenticeship. We will contact you when appropriate vacancies occur, giving you a head start on the competition.
To find out more contact the apprenticeship team on:
01535 685 035 or firstname.lastname@example.org