Apprentice Hairdresser at Wig Wam
Wigwam are looking to recruit an enthusiastic hairdressing apprentice to join their busy salon.
Wigwam is a local salon looking to grow their team and welcomes anyone to apply for this vacancy who has already achieved a Level 2 in Hairdressing. Duties will include:
- Provide consultation for services
- Creatively style and dress hair
- Creatively cut hair
- Creatively colour hair
- Hair colour correction services
- Contribute to the planning of promotional activities
Until the candidate has passed the employers standards, they will not work on client’s hair.
GCSEs at A*-C/ 4-9 grades in Maths & English or equivalent qualifications.
Punctual, friendly and creative.
Well presented, good verbal communication and bright and enthusiastic personality.
Full time employment for the right candidate after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider:
We are looking to recruit for this vacancy ASAP – so we may close the vacancy before the advertised closing date should we find a suitable candidate.
VTCT NVQ Level 3 – Ladies Hairdressing
Length of Programme: 12 – 15 months
The Apprenticeship framework comprises of
- Work based assessment (NVQ Certificate QCF)
- Employee Responsibilities and Rights (workbook)
- Personal Learning and thinking skills
- Functional Skills (project and tests)