Apprentice Hairdresser at Elle
Elle is a local salon looking to expand their friendly team and welcomes anyone to apply for this position who has an interest in the industry or who has already achieved a Level 1 in Hairdressing, looking to progress on to an intermediate Apprenticeship.
Duties will include:
- Reception (including booking appointments)
- Meeting and greeting clients and providing refreshments
- Advise and consult with clients
- Shampoo and condition hair and scalp
- Change hair colour
- Style and finish hair
- Set and dress hair
- Cut hair using basic techniques
- Tidy and clean salon area as required
Until the candidate has passed the employers standards, they will not work on client’s hair.
GCSEs at A*-C/ 4-9 grades in Maths & English or equivalent qualifications.
- Good Customer Service and Communication skills are vital in this role.
- You must be able to follow instructions with a methodical approach.
- You must be organised and have good attention to detail.
- Good co-ordination is vital for this role.
- Helpful, friendly and an outgoing personality is essential
- Quick thinking
- Willingness to go that extra mile and succeed.
- A professional appearance and style is essential.
- A desire to succeed and willing to learn
- Mode of Delivery: Day release at Keighley College
- Standard Title: Level 2 Hair Professional