Apprentice Customer Service Administrator – Airedale Springs Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to join an well established local family business and industry leader as an Apprentice Customer Service Administrator. Since starting out in 1945 as a traditional family business Airedale Springs have combined their expertise with advancing technology to become an industry leader in the design and manufacture of springs, pressings and wire forms.
If you are interested in this position then please send a CV or apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To portray a positive image of Airedale Springs to all callers and visitors, managing their enquiries, queries and orders in a timely and professional manner at all times and in accordance with company procedures.
- To answer the telephone in a prompt and professional manner – fielding calls, taking appropriate contact details and maintaining a call log.
- To maintain details of prospects, customers, contacts and enquiries on the company computer systems.
- To carry out ‘follow-up calls’ to potential customers with a view to converting enquiries to sales.
- To process orders in a timely manner and in accordance with company procedures.
- To liaise with the Production team to schedule the manufacture of items ordered and to confirm delivery dates with the customer.
- To generate appropriate production documentation including the Job Card and Quality Control Record.
- To efficiently handle customer queries, including progressing of customer orders.
- To carry out other appropriate duties as and when required
You should be able to demonstrate the following skills
- Excellent team player
- Effective communicator
- Organised, methodical worker
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines under pressure
- Motivated and forward thinking
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Personable, willing and enthusiastic
GCSE grades C or above in Maths and English.
Acceptance is subject to college initial assessment, and interview.
- You will need to be reliable and punctual with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- A pro-active approach to learning and work is essential.
- Degree of maturity required
- Confident and well-presented
- Good personal hygiene
Framework title Business and Administration Intermediate Level
Length of Programme: 12 – 15 months
Mode of delivery: Day Release
Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
Functional Skills qualifications:
– Level 1 Functional Skill in English
– Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
– Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
+ Employment Rights and Responsibilities
+ Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Airedale Springs Ltd