Apprentice Bricklayer at M&S Builders & Sons Ltd
M&S Builders & Sons are a family run company, specialising in building, renovating, refurbishing and maintaining. They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking bricklaying apprentice to join their team.
This role is for an apprentice who is passionate about learning the trades and who can hopefully become a full time member of our team.
Jobs will include:
- Extension building
- Bathroom and kitchen fitting
- Weather pointing
- Artificial grass laying and pergolas
- GCSEs at A*-C grades in maths & English or equivalent qualifications.
- Punctual, friendly and creative.
- Well presented, good verbal communication and bright and enthusiastic personality.
- Preferably a driving license.
Level 2 Construction Building
Length of Programme: 12 – 24 months
Mode of delivery: Day release at the Keighley Campus
The Apprenticeship framework comprises of
- Work based assessment (NVQ Certificate QCF)
- Technical Certificate – Not required
- Employee Responsibilities and Rights (workbook)
- Personal Learning and thinking skills
- Functional Skills (project and tests)
Knowledge Based Element
No stand-alone knowledge based qualification is required. The level 2 certificate for Trowel Occupations is a combined knowledge and competence qualification.