This qualification is designed for new and aspiring team leaders – get an in-depth introduction to the role and its responsibilities. This is a nationally recognised qualification – the ideal launch pad for your management career.
Results for you
- The core skills to lead a team successfully
- Motivation techniques to get the best from people
- The confidence to tackle difficult issues, like underperformance
- Tools to develop yourself as a leader
Impact for your employer
- Team leaders equipped with the skills they need to perform
- Staff who are competent to manage people and relationships
- Better communication and collaboration in teams
- Incentivise your staff to develop their potential
Focus on the skills you need
Three mandatory units cover the core skills you need to lead a team. You’ll learn how to plan, allocate and monitor work; tools and techniques to develop yourself as a leader; and how to get the most from your team. Then work with your employer and training provider to find the best fit from a wide range of optional units. These cover everything from communication skills to business improvement techniques. The choice includes units from Level 3 qualifications, to help you progress in your career and informal professional training.
Call our team to find out more or to book your place 01535 685 000 firstname.lastname@example.org