Customer Service Apprentice – Fenetic Wellbeing
Fenetic Wellbeing are a healthcare company specialising in wheelchairs and rise and recliner chairs. They started in 2009 and since then have grown into a company with a £4,000,000 turnover, operating in both Europe and America.
Fenetic Wellbeing are looking for an organised and proactive Customer service apprentice to join their team. All of their previous apprentices hold prominent positions with the company – the current office manager started only 5 years ago. There are a great deal of opportunities for growth and development within the team and they are constantly encouraging their staff to grow in skills, knowledge and confidence and progress within their career.
Typical duties of the customer service apprentice at Fenetic Wellbeing will involve answering customer queries via email and over the phone, giving basic product advice and taking orders over the phone. The successful candidate will be an organised, pro-active worker with a friendly and positive attitude.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for our customers, so will need to learn all of our 200 plus product range, understand our logistical system and have a genuine interest in customer care.
Other duties of the customer service apprentices will include:
- Using courier tracking systems to follow customer deliveries and inform customers of issues.
- Booking in deliveries via phone and email.
- Data input e.g. tracking numbers & sales orders.
- Despatching orders via various couriers and placing orders through our suppliers.
- Filing of invoices and despatch notes.
- Processing customer refunds.
- Organising of post office despatch
- Using Amazon and Ebay to resolve customer queries and managing orders.
- Covering the company phone lines on some evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
C or above in Maths and English (Or Level 1 Functional Skills) plus a good level of IT skills.
- Excellent team player
- Effective communicator
- Organise, methodical worker
- Motivated and forward thinking
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of computer numerical controlled systems
- Personable, willing and enthusiastic
You will need to be:
- Reliable and punctual with the ability to work individually and as part of team
- A proactive approach to learning and work is essential
- Degree of maturity required
- Confident and well-presented
- Flexible in regards to working hours
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service
Length of Programme: 12 Months
Mode of delivery: Day Release
Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF)
Functional Skills qualifications:
Level 1 Functional Skill in English
Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
+ Employment Rights and Responsibilities
+ Personal Learning and Thinking Skills