Course Code: 73085-01
Are you interested in fashion? Textiles? Creating beautiful items? Moving on from the Beginners Course, in this part time Intermediate Dressmaking course you will learn how to understand more complicated patterns and lay plans, sew curves, make button holes and use decorative details on garments.
|When 01/09/2018||Duration6 weeks|
Moving on from the Beginners Course, you will learn how to understand more complicated patterns and lay plans, sew curves, make button holes and use decorative details on garments.
- How to understand and use complicated patterns
- How to pin fabric and cut patterns
- How to safely use both a domestic and industrial machine
- How to sew various types of seams
- How to sew pockets
- How to make 2 types of button hole
In our state of the art Textile Academy room with both domestic and industrial machines available plus our large cutting table.
This course is suitable for beginners.
Following on from this course is our advanced dressmaking course.