Apprentice Administrator at Keighley College
Keighley College is growing and is looking to recruit an apprentice administrator to join its Apprenticeship Team. This is a really exciting time to join us, we have a new team in place and new curriculum to promote. We are working with many of the areas top employers and the job role has lots of variety. If you are well organised, posses good IT skills and are sociable and enjoy working as part of a team this could be the ideal job role for you.
To report to the Apprenticeship Team Leader and work closely with the Apprenticeship Team to provide an efficient, effective and compliant service.
Provide assistance and support to deliver administration and apprenticeship records maintenance for the College.
To support an effective and high quality first point of contact service at the Apprenticeship Teams
Working as part of a committed and friendly team, the job role of Apprentice Administrator will include the following duties:
1. To provide administration for the Keighley College Business Engagement Team
2. To maintain Apprenticeship records data for the College including progress tracking, ERNs, outcomes, change requests and other reporting requests.
3. To provide all aspects of Apprenticeship administration such as production of letters, stock control, dealing face to face or other communicated queries.
4. To support the absence monitoring, recording and reporting to companies.
5. To support student enrolments and work with the central MIS/Marketing teams throughout main enrolment.
6. To support relevant elements of the recruitment process as identified including promoting vacancies, open events, screening sessions, interviews and job offers.
7. To support production of promotional content for the College and marketing events.
8. To support the processing of DSATs, other data queries and regular data accuracy checks on a timely basis and corrections are compliant with funding rules.
9. Ensure filing (electronic and paper) is accurate and easily accessible.
GCSE grades C or above in Maths and English AS levels (or equivalent).
Acceptance is subject to college initial assessment, and interview.
Personal Qualities: You will need to be reliable and punctual and have a smart appearance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy and accurate typing skills
- An ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
Skills Required: You should be able demonstrate good communication both verbal and written and be conscientious in the approach to your work and your development. You should be able to work equally as well within team, as on an individual basis and have good IT skills – Excel / Word
- Motivated and forward thinking
- Confident and presentable
- Excellent team player
- Personable, willing and enthusiastic.
Business and Administration Intermediate Level
Mode of delivery: Day Release
Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
Functional Skills qualifications:
– Level 1 Functional Skill in English
– Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
– Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
+ Employment Rights and Responsibilities
+ Personal Learning and Thinking Skills